Global Network Automation Market Forecast to 2028
The Network Automation Market study also takes a close look at the major rivals in the market, their growth strategies, and their plans for future expansion. Entrepreneurs are especially urged by the archive to hunt for information about and directions to potential clients. Entrepreneurs can learn about their local market and locate potential clients thanks to the review, which only features the best sellers.
According to a recent report by Emergen Research, the global network automation market is anticipated to grow quickly, with a revenue CAGR of 23.7%, to reach a value of USD 16.77 billion in 2028. Increased use of connected devices, together with quick and continual technological breakthroughs in the area of network automation, are factors that have contributed to the market's rapid expansion. A significant factor in the market's development is the rising demand for reliable and effective automated solutions.
Get Download Pdf Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/944
The section on the competitive landscape offers valuable and actionable insights related to the business sphere of the Network Automation market, covering extensive profiling of the key market players. The report offers information about market share, product portfolio, pricing analysis, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, product launches and brand promotions, among others. The report also discusses the initiatives taken by the key companies to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Key Companies Profiled in the Report are:
6Connect, Inc., Anuta Networks International, LLC, AppViewX, Inc., Apstra, Inc., Arista Networks, Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Cumulus Networks Inc., Fujitsu Ltd, HCL Technologies, IBM Corporation, VMware Inc
Research Report on the Network Automation Market Addresses the Following Key Questions:
- Who are the dominant players of the Network Automation market?
- Which regional market is anticipated to have a high growth rate over the projected period?
- What consumer trends and demands are expected to influence the operations of the market players in the Network Automation market?
- What are the key growth drivers and restraining factors of the Network Automation market?
- What are the expansion plans and strategic investment plans undertaken by the players to gain a robust footing in the market?
- What is the overall impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Network Automation market and its key segments?
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/network-automation-market
Key Highlights of the Report
- In January 2021, Ericsson launched 5G RAN to boost their 5G business growth. The purpose of this launch is to support business models and strengthen network slicing capabilities.
- In February 2021, VMware and Accenture entered into a partnership to create a new business group, in order to help and encourage organizations to accelerate their transition to a faster cloud strategy.
- The vitual segment is expected to register a high revenue growth rate in the global network automation markert during the forecast period, owing to increasing adoption of virtual network systems due to their ability to access computer devices or servers remotely.
- North America accounted for largest revenue share in the global market in 2020 and is expected to register a rapid revenue growth rate over the forecast period, which can be attributed to the presence of a large number of startups in the region. Moreover, major market players in the region are establishing partnerships to increase their customer base, which is expected to have a positive impact on growth of the North America market.
Market Segmentations of the Network Automation Market
This market is segmented based on Types, Applications, and Regions. The growth of each segment provides accurate forecasts related to production and sales by Types and Applications, in terms of volume and value for the period between 2021 and 2028. This analysis can help readers looking to expand their business by targeting emerging and niche markets. Market share data is given on both global and regional levels. Regions covered in the report are North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. Research analysts assess the market positions of the leading competitors and provide competitive analysis for each company. For this study, this report segments the global Network Automation market on the basis of product, application, and region:
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Network Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Network Automation Tools
- SD-WAN and Network Virtualization
- Intent-based Networking
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- IT and Telecom
- Energy and Utility
- Banking and Financial Services
Emergen Research is Offering Limited Time Discount (Grab a Copy at Discounted Price Now) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/944
Regional Landscape section of the Network Automation report offers deeper insights into the regulatory framework, current and emerging market trends, production and consumption patterns, supply and demand dynamics, import/export, and presence of major players in each region.
The various regions analyzed in the report include:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key reasons to buy the Global Network Automation Market report:
- The latest report comprehensively studies the global Network Automation market size and provides useful inference on numerous aspects of the market, such as the current business trends, market share, product offerings, and product share.
- The report offers an insightful analysis of the regional outlook of the market.
- It offers a detailed account of the end-use applications of the products services offered by this industry.
- The report holistically covers the latest developments taking place in this industry. Therefore, it lists the most effective business strategies implemented by the market rivals for ideal business expansion.
In conclusion, the Network Automation Market report is an exhaustive database that will help readers formulate lucrative strategies. The Network Automation Market report studies the latest economic scenario with value, drivers, constraints, growth opportunities, challenges, demand and supply ratio, production capacity, import/export status, growth rate, and others. Additionally, the report also undertakes SWOT Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis to study the leading companies.
Request Customization as per your specific requirement @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/944
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization feature, please get in touch with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Latest Reports by Emergen Research:
Mobile Security Market
Precast Concrete Market
Laser Cladding Market
Smart Learning Market
FMS Like Tyrosine kinase 3 Inhibitors Market
Space In Orbit Refueling Market
Riblet Film Market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services
Latest Report: Multiexperience Development Platforms (MXDP) Market, Connected Mining Market
Trending Title: Security Orchestration Market, Marketing Automation Market